Monday, April 12, 2010

Sister Sweetness

I have not blogged in forever, and with the upcoming wedding season and the need for photographers everywhere to blog (amongst other things ‘social-media’ wise) I thought this would be a good time to get back on track. To get into the swing of things, a little blogging about the most recent additions to our family is long overdue and a good place to start.

I shot a maternity session for each of my beautiful, ballooning sisters. Alexis was pregnant with her first child, and Andrea with her third, and we had a lot of fun. Andrea would have my head if I posted any of her pictures from her 3rd trimester session but I am allowed to put up a picture from when she was five months preggie, and that is IT!

First is the session I did with Alexis, on her DUE DATE, I might add, in all her beautiful-mamma-to-be-glory! Then the results of the long wait…. two beautiful little girls, whom I adore. Alexis and Cory had Lilly May and Andrea and Marc had Zoe Evelyn.

Alexis on her due date.

Lilly, just a day old still in the hospital.

Andrea, 5 months pregnant with Zoe.

Zoe, when she was a week old.

Zoe at almost 5 months.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG...Phillipa these are absolutly breath taking. What beautiful ladies both big and small hehe. Lovely family!

~Jaime~

Anonymous said...

Phillipa awsome work!!!!!

PenGwen said...

Just the most awesome photos! Way to go girlie!

Unknown said...

Your photos are GREAT!

karen said...

gorgeous photos! i especially love those maternity ones from above, i want to try that!

Amna Hakim said...

Lovely images Phillipa!! you have such a unique gift in capturing moments so beautifully! just love it!