Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Engagement | Oh sweet love…..

Julie and Kevin are a really cute couple who are so happy and relaxed......and they love to laugh. Who knows what they were whispering to each other to get those belly laughs and giggles, but whatever it was, it worked for us that day! My girlfriend and fellow photographer April is shooting their wedding in October, and I joined her for Julie and Kevin's engagement shoot a couple of weeks ago.

We strolled around downtown Ottawa, around the locks and the market and had so much fun capturing a little of Kevin and Julie’s ‘togetherness’ through our lenses.

Enjoy, and leave some love for them in the comment box!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wowzers! I love the colour tone of the 'main' picture! I couldn't get the CD to work for me. i think i need a DVD drive or somethign else isn't at par.... won't do anyhting. :( I need a new computer
-April

Amanda said...

Awesome pictures! I've lived in Ottawa almost my whole life and I don't recognize most of the locations! You guys look great Julie & Kevin!

xoxo

Amanda (aka the maid of honour & April's sister)

Amna Hakim said...

love these images! just gorgeous :)